It seems like the week after Labor Day, Mother Nature just knows. Everything gets just a bit crisper, cooler, and screams, “Fall is coming! Best get your cozy vibes on, now.” Which is why we’ve decided to kick things up to cozy level 10 and create our favorite hot chocolate recipe using Muniq.
We have to admit, we’ve really outdone ourselves this time, because this hot chocolate recipe is ah.mazing. Enjoy this one completely guilt free — drinking Muniq in warm beverages has the same powerful gut health and blood sugar benefits as in Muniq cold shakes — on those mornings when a cold shake just won’t do. Best savored with visions of roaring fireplaces and leaves underfoot.
Muniq Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1/2 cup — Warm Water
- 1 cup — Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop — Muniq Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate (Muniq Vanilla Crème and Mocha Latte work great here, too!)
- 2 Tbsp — Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp — Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 Tbsp — Whipped cream or Coconut oil
- 1 piece — Raspberry (optional)
- Heat up the water and almond milk in microwave for 1 minute. Add it into the blender.
- Add 1 scoop of Muniq.
- Add in 2 Tbsp cocoa powder and vanilla extract
- Blend for 10-15 seconds
- Top with whipped cream or coconut oil for a vegan version
- Garnish with Raspberry