Chai tea is an explosion of flavor all on its own. Warm spices like cinnamon combine with chai tea for a most positively invigorating treat! But when combined with Muniq Chocolate, it becomes a tea “unicorn” — that one perfect drink that warms you up inside and fills you up at the same time, with Muniq’s health-promoting blend of prebiotic resistant starch fibers.
And a bit of [sugar-free] whipped cream makes it into something you can drink for breakfast, lunch or dessert. Or maybe all three. We won’t judge.
Muniq Hot Chai with Cinnamon and Turmeric Recipe
- 1 bag Chai Tea
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1/2 Serving Muniq Vegan Chocolate or Muniq Chocolate
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Whipped cream or Coconut oil (sugar-free, optional)
- Steep Chai Green Tea in hot water for 3- 5 minutes
- Add it into your blender
- Add 1 scoop of Muniq Dairy Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate
- Add 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1/4 tsp ground Turmeric
- Blend for 10-15 seconds
- Top with sugar-free whipped cream or coconut oil for a vegan version!