You know how carrot cake sounds suspiciously healthy but is completely loaded with unhealthy fats and sugar? Well, this Muniq shake combines all the flavors of totally delicious carrot cake — without all those problematic ingredients.
Carrots add color, fiber, antioxidants, and beta carotene to the already impressive list of health benefits in Muniq. A little bit of banana adds just a touch more fiber and sweetness. And cinnamon really rounds out the recipe. If you love carrot cake, trust us, you will want to drink this concoction every day.
Muniq Cinnamon Carrot Cake Shake Recipe
14.5g net carbs, 4g sugar, 247 calories per serving
- 1 serving — Muniq Vanilla Crème or Muniq Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened Almond Milk or water
- 1/4 cup — Shredded Carrot
- 1/4 piece of an Extra Small Banana (less than 6″ long)
- 1/8 tsp — Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup — Ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until smooth.
- Revel in the fact that you just made a sweet treat in less than half a minute. Drink. Repeat tomorrow.