Peach season doesn’t get enough hype. Maybe it’s because it comes and goes in a flash, or perhaps it’s because some of us look forward to it every single year. For those with blood sugar issues, though, peaches may be off limits because of the sugar content. The good news is, if you can tolerate small amounts of peach — and this recipe only uses 1/2 of a medium peach — it can be a key ingredient to mixing up your Muniq shakes to be a little extra summery.
Top off your Vanilla Peach shake with unsweetened or sugar-free whipped cream for a truly decadent tasting seasonal shake. And isn’t that just peachy?
Muniq Vanilla Peach Summer Shake Recipe
12g net carbs, 6g sugar, and 167 calories per serving
- 1 Serving — Muniq Vanilla Crème or Muniq Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened Plant-based Milk or Water
- 1/2 — Medium Peach (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 tsp — Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup — Ice
- 1 Tbsp — Unsweetened (or sugar-free) Whipped Cream (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients except whipped cream in a blender or mixer
- Blend 10-15 seconds
- Top with whipped cream (optional)
- Enjoy before peach season wraps up, or stock up on frozen peach slices!